I'll become 'wild' cuz I belong to Allah only. Wohooo!

This blog has been abandoned for quiet a long period.
Aku da ta terikat dengan sesape lagi dah.
Sengal sia. Citer die camni.

Mase 5 Feb lepas (Jumaat), aku ptos dengan die sebab die yg nak freedom.
I don't even know what kind of freedom yg die ta dpt.
Die ckp die rase terkongkong.
Pernah la pulak aku kongkong die.
Ade plak aku halang die buat ape2 sblom nih.
Aku pon ta paham. Sape pulak sruh die rase cm tuh.
So senang citer die tinggalkan aku tanpe sbb munasabah
yg aku sndri ta tau.

Then lebih kurang 48 jam lepas tu (Ahad malam),
die mintak smbong balik hbungan.
So aku bagi la second chance.

Tapi kesengalan teros berlaku. Hahaha.
Empat hari lepas tuh, (Khamis malam)
die mintak nak putos balik.
WTH! Everything happens in only just a week arh?

*(some text missing la. Terlepas da pluang na tau fakta.)

Pastu, dengan sesenangnye ajak kawan.
Wah. Just that easy arh?
But at first, I refused.
Till my birthday, which is on last 19 Feb.
I got free call to Maxis users.
Aku call sume member aku.
Aku pon plan la nak call die.
Aku call sbb nak declare kawan.
Tapi macam ape dah.
Cakap bile aku tanye aje.
Diam bisu.
Dlu nak sngt kawan ngn aku.
Pastu aku da stuju buat hal pulak.
Aku menyesal betol call die.
Seriously sngt2 mnyesal.
I wish I didn't make that call.

*(this part got to be removed as not offending anyone)

Tapi mase awal2, aku cume bagi tau bestest friends aku je, Shafiq n Khalid.
I'm glad I have them. Diorang memang kawan terbaik aku.
And since I'm not attached with anyone anymore,
I'm planning to be as wild as them.
Hahaha. I want to show the real of me.
And of course, this won't effect my study in class at all.
I'll make sure of that.
I think that's all for this post.
See you guys in the next post.


Enjoy Song of the Post. Hahaha.

'Secondhand Serenade - Goodbye'

(Click to play)



It's a shame that it had to be this way

It's not enough to say I'm sorry

It's not enough to say I'm sorry


Maybe I'm to blame

Or maybe were the same

But either way I can't breathe

Either way I can't breathe



All I had to say is goodbye

Were better off this way

Were better off this way



I'm alive but I'm losing all my drive

Cause everything we've been through

And everything about you

Seemed to be a lie

A guiltless twisted lie

It made me learn to hate you

Or hate myself for letting it pass by



All I had to say is goodbye

Were better off this way

Were better off this way

All I had to say is goodbye

Were better off this way

Were better off this way



And every, everything isn't only

What it seemed so hold these

Words that you never told me

Its time to say goodbye

Its time to say goodbye

Its time to say goodbye

Goodbye



Bye



Take my hand away

Spell it out

Tell me I was wrong

Tell me I was wrong



Take my hand away

Spell it out

Tell me I was wrong

Tell me I was wrong


Take my hand away

Spell it out

Tell me I was wrong

Tell me I was wrong
Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you feel?