Deceived Truth ! And some shit. Hahaha.

Assalamualaikum..

Khamis ri tu result SPM '09 kuar.
Akak aku antra slh sorg candidate '09.
Kputusan die ta cmrlang sngt tapi ok la.
4 masa ta blaja. Maknenye tu ckgu yg spatotnye ajar ta masok.
Sebab pegi anta budak olahraga.
Aku pon macam liar sket. Hari tu je la.
Jalan2 kejap depan belakang.
Sbenarnye na tngk dak ambik result
tapi ta kesampaian. Ta pe la.

Lepas balik skola,
Khalid blanje ABC kt tempat Iwan.
Lepak2 ngn Asrap, Epul ngn Khalid.
Shafiq ta de sebab ta dtg.
Maklumla, budak tempang. Hahaha. jkjk.
Balik dlm pkol 3.20. Da ar 3.30 ade training.
Pastu g skola balik kol 3 stga lbih,
tapi orang baru sket2.
Aku lari 20 round dewan macam biase.
Tapi abis awal sebab aku lari 12 round ta henti.
Berjalan dua kali je.
Pastu dak2 ni bleh plak ta caye kan.
Geram betol aku. Ingt aku suke sngt pe tipu.
Aku memang ta tipu pom. Da 20 round so stop.
Pastu buat shadow plak.
Kali ni aku tipu la sket. Aku buat 8 je.
Slalu spuloh. Tapi da biase. Hahaha. bukan aku sorang je.

But I somehow wonder about my stamina level.
Didn't feel tired at all. But shit happens when the game on.
Smash like hell, dropshot like shit.
Everything's just not right.
I think I'll be eliminated .
Just try again next year then.
Woots. Next year arh?
I wish I'm not here anymore. Hahaha.
Gonna find better lifestyle and maybe better replacement.
Hahaha.

Haiz, shit happened to my computer.
The hell-y hard disk very compressive i guess.
The windows stuck n 'refuse' to boot.
Hahaha. Sorry broken english.
The whole day today was a terryfying boring day.
Well, u know, computer is part of my life.
Just imagine that u incapable to breathe through noise.
Huh, is there any other breathing organ?
Argh, lupekan.

Woo. The conspiration between me n Khalid still unwork.
Just wait until we start the 'construction' process.
Hahaha. But I'm in financial sringency.
Argh! When will i get my money back sia.
Getting tired of waiting like a statue being snapped by visitors.

OMG! Exam is creeping near sia.
Check it out


(Click to enlarge)

And another attachment that totally discomfort my holiday.
Here it is.


(Click to enlarge)

Haiz. It seems it will be a solitary holiday.
Everyday is study day.
But nvm. Got to give it all out this year
for a grand reward. hahaha.
And for some incindental reasons. Hahaha.

I think that's all for today.
See you guys in the next post arh.
Enjoy song for this post.
Cya! Assalamualaikum.

"Secondhand Serenade - Broken"

(Click to play)

In the moonlight
Your face it glows
Like a thousand diamonds
I suppose
And your hair flows like
The ocean breeze
Not a million fights
Could make me hate you
You're invincible
Yeah, It's true
It's in your eyes
Where I find peace

Is it broken?
Can we work it out?
Let's light up the town, scream out loud!
Is it broken?
Can we work it out?
I can see in your eyes
You're ready to break
Don't look away.

So here we are now
In a place where
The sun blended
With the ocean thin.
So thin, we stand
Across from each other
Together we'll wonder
If we will last these days
If I asked you to stay
Would you tell me
You would be mine?

And time
Is all I ask for
Time
I just need one more day
And time
You've been crying too long
Time
And your tears wrote this song
Stay

In the moonlight
Your face it glows

Is it broken?
Can we work it out?
Let's light up the town, scream out loud!
Is it broken?
Can we work it out?
I can see in your eyes
You're ready to break
Don't look away.



Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you feel?