Hello people! Let's not study at all!

Assalamualaikum . . . . .

     Buah tembikai berbuah tiga,
          Buang satu ke dalam kolah
Ta payah study pon ta pa,
            Esok kita lihat saja sebelah.

 Demikian la pantun saya untuk kali ini.
Sekian, terima kasih.

Hahaha. Aku mlas giler sia nak study.
Padahal esok trial tu. Tapi aku rase study gak kot.
Entah2 klau real PMR aku ta study langsung agaknye.
Adeyh. Ta pe la. Lagipon harapan aku untuk taon depan pon macam da terhalang.
Hampeh betul. Kene berkorban lagi la ni. Argh!!! I hope that miracle will come someday.

I can't believe that this Tuesday Secondhand Serenade's new album, 'Hear Me Now' will come out.
Argh! Can't wait any longer. Sure it will be extraordinary one.

Papepon, aku ta sabar na tunggu kedatangan bulan Ramadhan Al-Mubarak.
Banyak benda boley buat nanti. And there will be something to be shared.
So just wait and stay tuned to find out more.


So, here's to do list for today,
Study for tomorrow's exam
Iron school uniform (Usually I do it tomorrow morning)
Prepare stationary.
Wash my shoes (Maybe)
Wasting time in my room (guitaring, PSP-ing, music-ing, FB-ing, gaming etc) Hahaha.

This is me everyday. Nothing to be done.
And I'm very glad and super happy that my phone doesn't ringing nor beeping at all.
Except for playing my favourite songs (Super nice).

Actually there's something that make my life currently incomplete.
And I'm very very miss it. Please come back to me! I miss you so much!
I just can't live without you. I don't bear loosing you anymore.
I'll take care of you very well cause I love you so much.
How could you ran away from me. You're my life.
I can't believe you're with someone else.
I won't leave you anymore.
Give it back to me! How could you take it from me!
Pulangkan! Pulangkan! (Macam citer Kuntilanak Busuk Sundel Siang)
I'll be wearing you all time, my beautiful 'Casio Watch'. 
Cepat la balik my bro & sis. I need it for my exam la. Aiya!
Camane boley tertinggal tah. Haiz. . . .

I think that will be all for now.
Stay tuned arh. Ta ta ta . . . 
o/
Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you feel?